Saturday, July 3, 2010

Knitting My Way Back Home

There's been a new addition to this blog, in the upper, right-hand corner.  It's a yarn meter!  That little nifty thing will be counting the meters I knit every year.  For Facebook friends, there's one on my Facebook page too measuring the miles.  My goal is to see how long it will take to knit my way back home to Salem, Massachusetts.

Will it be possible?  I don't know.  Nor do I know how long it will take.  It could take years (and likely will unless I turn out to be one of those crazy knitters like the Knitmore Girls!  Those Gigi and Jasmine are totally inspirational and seem to knit all the time!), or it could take much more.  No matter how long it takes, I'm determined to complete it in my lifetime!

2 comments:

  1. Love your plan, I will follow it and should do it for my home to Germany, great idea:)

    ReplyDelete