Monday, October 11, 2010

Progress Slowing...

I'm starting to remember why I don't make more shawls.  The rectangular shawls are pretty easy.  Yes, it can get long, tedious, and boring, but at least the rows are pretty regular.  Triangle shawls just seem to get more and more endless.  It seems like I'm knitting forever and no progress was ever made.  I can imagine round shawls are the same, or similar at least.

This shawl is so pretty.  I'm really going to enjoy it.  I can't wait until it's done so I can wear it around.  Still, I'm wondering if it's ever going to be finished.  There's just so much work to be done on it.  I've got to admit, I don't have as much time to knit as I may like these days.  I've really been distracted with moving and all of that.  Even if I did, I don't think I'd be done by Christmas!  Knowing my luck, it won't be done until it's getting too warm for a shawl and the colors are totally in the wrong season!

No comments:

Post a Comment