Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Roving is Here!!!

I just had to share.  It's beautiful.  I adore it.  I just want to display it in my home, looking incredibly gorgeous.  Do I seriously have to do anything with it?  I mean, look at how beautifully it's all coiled around on itself!  Look at how incredible it is, sitting against all those vegetables!  Don't you just want to take in it's beauty forever?  Do I really have to break up it's happy existence, chopping it, felting it, and sticking it in my hair?  Wouldn't it be better just to display it for all the world to see?

I know what you're thinking.  I can always buy more roving, right?  I can always set it out to display, just like this one is.  On top of that, I've wanted to do these dreads so badly that I actually went out and bought the materials.  It would be silly just to let it sit there, right?  I should use it!  I should love it!  After all, what's the sense of having it if I'm not going to use it, but it's so incredibly beautiful...

Eventually, I'll get up the desire to cut it.  I want my dreads, so I know I'll eventually hack it up in the right lengths and I'll make them up.  I'll install them in my hair and I'll love them all the more.  I'll be so happy to see that beautiful roving adorning my head, just the thing I bought it for.  I'm just not going to let it sit there looking pretty...but for now...for now it's just decor...

No comments:

Post a Comment